Oh Ya, she's ready! She could hardly sleep the night before because she was so excited! She starts out going once a week and then in January she will go 3 times a week. Its so exciting to see her grow and learn. Whitney, I hope you have the best first day of preschool! Love, Mom
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Where is your preschool that will take a 2 year old? Ryan always wants to go with the girls! She's such a cutie! They are all such beautiful girls...your pictures in your other post are amazing!
she looks adorable. hope it's a fun day for her!
yay whit! i hope you love it. and your skirt is super cute.
I love her skirt and shoes! Hard to believe she is going already!
My little "Bubba Shortcake" looks sooooo cute! Hope she has a Great time at school!
FUN! Ya, I still need to get Ivory a backpack :)
So cute! Braydon started today too. It's sad a good at the same time.
Post a Comment