Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Garden Score!

Going out to our Garden is like Christmas for me! I get so excited when I get to fill a bag up with delicious freshness! We go out almost daily to pick my little strawberry shortcake some strawberries. (She's obsessed with anything strawberry right now!)





Teaching her early how to can beans!  It's my very favorite thing to have stored away for my family.  Thanks Christy for teaching me this many many years ago!  I hope my girls love doing it as much as I do

10 comments:

Tonia said...

It looks so good!

{natalie} said...

I hope someday to have a garden. Whitney looks so cute in her apron. What else are you canning this year?

easleyfamily said...

I think you should teach me to bottle beans...and all the stuff you know how to do...that's what friends are for! You name the time and I'll be there :)

stalker sarah said...

Yeah, me too! Oh wait, I live a million miles away! But I would love to come over and learn to can! Whitney is so stinkin' cute and your garden yummies look beautiful!!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for sharing the love my family has been in love with the zuccini bread courtesy of your garden :)

Marci and Morgan said...

Next step- come teach me how to can green beans. We had a huge garden with a huge yield and lots of plans of canning beans- but I was not prepared and now all of our lovely beans are frostbitten and gone! It was so fun growing our own food though- next year, I will be better prepared.

Shanda said...

YUM! Awesome! Someday... we'll have that too... sigh. Teach me how to can! She looks like she's having fun anyway :)

brittany said...

how about next year you come plant me a garden :)

Linda said...

Great garden you have! I'm glad your girls love to help you.

J♥M said...

Awesome!
I hope that all is well this morning at your house! Since I know you live out there somewhere near where the wildfire is, I've been thinking about you guys and hope that your family is kept safe!