Monday, August 2, 2010

Thanks Grandma

Nothing is more fun than going to your mailbox and finding a little surprise.  This past week my mom sent a cute little card with $5 in it.  That was for me to take the girls to get an ice cream cone and for me to get a diet soda!  Thanks mom!!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a fun treat!

easleyfamily said...

LOVE mailbox treats! Hate mailbox bills :)

Melanie Palmer said...

I only check my mail once a week because it's always just bills. Maybe if I got some fun stuff like that I would be more excited. Very thoughtful :)

Shauna B. said...

Grandma's are the best!

stalker sarah said...

I agree with Amy! Cards in the mail are fun! What a cute surprise! :)

Linda said...

so sweet and kind! i'll have to do that (for amy and the kids!) thanks for the post!

Megan B ♥ said...

LOL, now I know where you get your creativity and generosity :)

Rachel said...

How sweet! I heard your Mom broke her leg, would she like some company? I'd be happy to go visit with it if it's something she'd enjoy.