Monday, August 9, 2010

Elle's Baptism

What a beautiful day we had.  We are so proud of Elle and the decision she made.  She is such a joy to have in our family

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

That day was so special. I am so glad we could come!

easleyfamily said...

Such a beautiful girl and a beautiful day! Thanks for letting us share in it :)

Kasi said...

your girls are GORGEOUS! And that cake? and dress? WOW!

brittany said...

that cake is amazing!! did you have someone make it or get it from a bakery? looks like the perfect day for elle.

stalker sarah said...

What beautiful girls!!! I wish I lived closer so I could have come! I love all the photos! I'm very proud of Elle....she's a doll! :)

Linda said...

Congrats Elle! Looks like you had a wonderful day! I love the cake (and all the yummy looking food!)

Marci and Morgan said...

Well there is no shortage of beautiful women in your family! Did I tell you that we're having another boy? 4. Boys. Oh boy. How is that baby doing? All better?? Hope all is well.