Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dancing Queen

My sweetie pants started Dance and she LOVES it...and so do I!!! She kept dancing her little self over to me to say: "One more kiss mom" this happened about 10 times! I sure love my dancing Queen.

*I put sparkles in her hair*

7 comments:

JO*MOMMY*LONG*LEGS said...

So fun! I totally need at least ONE GIRL! Too cute and I love the bag--did you make that? By the way, thanks for your sweet compliment--this losing the baby-weight thing is TOUGH STUFF!

Stephanie said...

I little dancers! She is adorable and I love her bag it is amazing!

stalker sarah said...

She is so precious! Love the sparkles in her hair and LOVE the bag! She is a doll! :)

brittany said...

she is so cute and i love her little dance bag.

Shauna B. said...

Cute! Did you make her bag? So adorable! Also, the cake below is amazing. Did you make that too?

easleyfamily said...

Darling!

Linda said...

what a doll!