Saturday, July 17, 2010

Oh Whitney!

I LOVE YOU WHITNEY
*photo taken while going down the biggest slide of her life*

I LOVE YOU WHITNEY

*I love that you smell everything before you eat it

*I love that you won't drink the last inch of your sippy cup

*I love that you named your baby "Ocean"

*I love that you don't say poop, you say "POOT"

*I love that you sing "twinkle twinkle little star" to your baby sister before she goes to sleep

*I love that you remind us to say prayers and that you often ask if today is Church

I sure love you sweets!
Love,
Mommy

4 comments:

easleyfamily said...

CUTE! I miss you...when are we going to play?

tbergsjo said...

So Cute! These are the best memories to write down because unfortunately we often forget the simple things. (or at least I do :) ).

Stephanie said...

I love my Whit Whit! That picture is classic!

Shanda said...

I LOVE that picture- and after tonight- I know why you love her :) SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!