You so rarely see people growing lettuce in their gardens. I don't know why. I just realized that though. Anyway, looks delicious!!!!
Oh how I'd love to know exactly how you made those?!Eating out of the garden is the best! Way to go!
Why do I not have this recipe?? Well I need it, it looks to die for. Well now I am having a craving!
Looks so good! Can I come live at your house!?
I don't eat chicken but that looks delicious!!! What a yummy dinner. And your lettuce looks loverly! :) Love your face!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You so rarely see people growing lettuce in their gardens. I don't know why. I just realized that though. Anyway, looks delicious!!!!
Oh how I'd love to know exactly how you made those?!
Eating out of the garden is the best! Way to go!
Why do I not have this recipe?? Well I need it, it looks to die for. Well now I am having a craving!
Looks so good! Can I come live at your house!?
I don't eat chicken but that looks delicious!!! What a yummy dinner. And your lettuce looks loverly! :) Love your face!
Post a Comment