Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Elle!

I'd say Elle had a wonderful day!
*Woke her up singing Happy Birthday with a big cupcake
*Surprised her by picking up her cute friend Savanna
*Headed to Kangaroo Zoo
*Chick fa La for lunch
*Surprise Flowers came to the door from Grandpa
*AWESOME moped from Grandma
*lots of other fun gifts from loved ones
*lots of phone calls from friends and family
*#8 cake I made (Matt almost destroyed it by opening the tool box and letting the lid land on top of the cake, I started crying which made Elle start crying...I'm told we will laugh at this years from now, but at the time...not so funny!  I know, its just a cake!)
WE LOVE YOU ELLE AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GET BAPTIZED AT THE END OF THE MONTH!!!

7 comments:

Shanda said...

SO FUN! Looked like it turned out great! :)

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Elle! I love the cupcake idea. The #8 cake turned out so cute. A moped WOW! And Whitney looked as big as the other 2 girls in the picture they are jumping in. What a great day!

brittany said...

i seriously thought that was a light up cake. sounds like a perfect birthday!

Shauna B. said...

She is so adorable and you are an awsome mom! How fun!

stalker sarah said...

Happy birthday, Elle! What an amazing day for her! You are awesome! I love the cake and I'm glad it wasn't ruined!! :)

Sarah said...

man, that girl does not have a rough life does she! the cake looks great, how did you get it to glow

Megan B ♥ said...

Happy happy birthday!! Looks like a blast!