
I have N1H1......I was in Labor and Delivery last week because I thought I was dying. My whole body hurt from head to toe and I couldn't stop crying because I felt so miserable. So, I was checked in for a few hours and tested (that hurt almost as bad as I was feeling) and sure enough....swine flu. I think I'm at the tail end of it, but I still don't feel back to normal yet.
Another bummer thing....because of the N1H1, no children under the age of 14 are allowed in the hospital this season. Do you know what that means? Whitney and Elle will not be able to see their new baby sister in the hospital, they will have to wait until she is 4 days old until they can give her a kiss. How SAD is that? I broke down in tears when they told me the news. I understand its better safe than sorry, but that still REALLY bums me out!
11 comments:
Oh I am so sorry! My kids had it this Spring and is is sooooo miserable! I hope you are feeling better. My sister had a baby last week and her boys couldn't come to the hospital either...I totally get the reasoning behind it but it still makes it really sad for excited siblings! Hang in there!
YiKeS!
I'm so sorry you have to go through that. What do you need? I wish I knew sooner so I could help with Whit...I'm still free though so let me know. How do you think you got it, do you know anyone that's sick with it?
Let me know how I can help :)
Get lots of rest and get better! NO fun. That totally sucks about the baby and the kids...can't they just wear a mask? I hope your family doesn't get the N1H1! Get well!
I'm so sorry Andra. How are things with the baby? I heard that pregnant women are higher risk. We've had it here too...it SUCKS! Poor little Ry just whimpers in pain and I'm in so much pain that I'm not as attentive as I want to be..it really just SUCKS! Just think how nice it will be to relax for a few days in the hospital and then get to show her off to her siblings in the comfort of your own home...anything to keep that new baby healthy, right???!?!? Love you...sorry your so miserable!
I hear ya! Jackson has it right now and I am just waiting to get it. Hope you are feeling better soon, let me know if I can do anything for you! Love you!
I am so sorry!! I hope you get feeling better soon and that is so sad about the kids. Andy and I were actually talking about that last night.
I'm sorry! I wish I could do something for you!! I am just praying one of us doesn't get it, or if we do we all get it at once. I couldn't handle six plus weeks of it!
Im so sad your sick!!!!!! Feel better soon I love your guts!
Sorry to hear you had to go through that. Hope you're feeling better!
BLECH!! I am so sorry! Crew has it too :( I hope you are feeling better by now!
Hope you are feeling better Andra!
Post a Comment