Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fun Ribbon Project

Before:

After:




7 comments:

easleyfamily said...

no offense, but that doesn't sound too fun :) Sounds like work!!! BUT, with that said, looks awesome and I bet you feel so much better :) luv u!

Renee said...

Glad to see that all parts of your life are as organized as they seem! What a great way to organize ribbon! i hope you are feeling better!

{natalie} said...

we just went through our ribbons yesterday morning. i love the jar-o-color

Shauna B. said...

Your ribbons are so cute. Sorry to hear you've been sick! That's sooooo awful! I'm terrified of the swine flu and feel like wearing mask out in public these days. Hope your feeling better!

Angie said...

What a great idea!! I have a ribbon drawer that looks almost identical to yours! I'm going to go find me a cute jar! And btw-- sooooo sorry to hear that you were sick! How scary! But sooo happy you are doing better. I have a friend here who is pregnant, and they told her the same thing about her kids. Such a bummer. Her kids cried too when she told them. Dang pigs.

Stephanie said...

You are too cute!

Megan B ♥ said...

OOooooooh, I LOVE completing projects like this!!