I am so happy for you!!! Did you have to do the whole process again or did it just happen? I am so glad. I hope you have a little boy! Maybe you will have a Christmas Baby! Congrats
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goodnesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!! Whitney is going to be a big sister!!! What great news!!!!! Im so happy for your sweet little family!
Congratulations Andra!! That is soooo exciting! Looks like our bad planning is contageous-haha, just kidding, you take kids when they are ready to come, Christmastime or otherwise. That is very exciting- and I hope your pregnancy is going well.
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I was just telling Mike last night that I needed to call you because I was DYING to know if you were prego. I am so so happy for you. Her and Whit are going to be so close. Congratulations!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! WHat the heck??? Did you do in-vitro or was this all mother nature?!?!?!? I am SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOO happy for you guys and I love you!!!
23 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am for you!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!
Congratulations!!!!! Hope you feel great and have a smooth pregnancy!!!!
Andra!! That is so exciting!! I am so happy for you! Congrats!!
I have been waiting for this news! Congratulations! Let me know if you need anything!
I am so happy for you!!! Did you have to do the whole process again or did it just happen? I am so glad. I hope you have a little boy! Maybe you will have a Christmas Baby! Congrats
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Goodnesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!! Whitney is going to be a big sister!!! What great news!!!!! Im so happy for your sweet little family!
Congrats!! So just one then? When is your due date anyway? I'm so excited for your family. Let me know if you need anything!
Duh, just saw the title, so I guess that would be your due date, LOL. Your pregnancy brain must have found it's way over here ;)
Congrats! You're a very deserving Mother and your children are blessed to have you! Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy!
Congratulations Andra!! That is soooo exciting! Looks like our bad planning is contageous-haha, just kidding, you take kids when they are ready to come, Christmastime or otherwise. That is very exciting- and I hope your pregnancy is going well.
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I was just telling Mike last night that I needed to call you because I was DYING to know if you were prego. I am so so happy for you. Her and Whit are going to be so close. Congratulations!!!
Yay, that's so exciting! Congratulations! I'm having one of those in Nov. as well! I hope you are feeling okay so far and good luck!
Good for you! Congrats!
oh andra, I am so happy for you!!! congratulations. I can't wait to see that new little baby. hooray.
AAAAAAAAAACK!!! Can you hear me screaming???!!!! This is WONDERFUL WONDEFUL news!!!! Tell us more! This is SO exciting; congratulations!!!
oh I am so excited for you.
ahhhhhhh, yeah, i'm so happy for you! hope you feel good and i hope you look just like that little lady on the widget--please, does anyone?
congrats! i'm so excited for you. i can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl! i hope you are feeling great!!
Oh Andra!!! I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations! You are such a cute Mom!
YAAAAAAAY! I have a secret too....I'm due on January 6th!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! WHat the heck??? Did you do in-vitro or was this all mother nature?!?!?!? I am SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOO happy for you guys and I love you!!!
yah! did you find out yet?
YES!!!! you did !!!
what a surprise news
I'm so happy for you guys
I can imagine how much happy you are.
Post a Comment