she is so beautiful and I love her :)
she is 18 months? holy crap. and your counters says you have 200 some odd days left of being prego...i hope you are feeling good!!
She looks so tall!!!!! She is so beautiful just like her mama! I hope she will be ok I know its during nap time :)
I hope it works out better for you then it has for us! Our 2 year old HATES it and we have the best nursery leaders ever! Good luck with that one!
love her dress! is it one of those pillow case dresses! so cute...i can't believe she's already 18 months, they grow up too fast don't they
Post a Comment
5 comments:
she is so beautiful and I love her :)
she is 18 months? holy crap. and your counters says you have 200 some odd days left of being prego...i hope you are feeling good!!
She looks so tall!!!!! She is so beautiful just like her mama! I hope she will be ok I know its during nap time :)
I hope it works out better for you then it has for us! Our 2 year old HATES it and we have the best nursery leaders ever! Good luck with that one!
love her dress! is it one of those pillow case dresses! so cute...i can't believe she's already 18 months, they grow up too fast don't they
Post a Comment