My favorite thing in the whole world is being a
MOMMY! My second favorite thing is being rewarded for being mommy! I've got quite the list for Mother's Day this year. I'm sure I won't get them all, but that's ok...there's always Christmas!!! What's on your Mother's Day list this year?
Cold Stone Cupcakes!
A Snuggie....yes, that's "as seen on TV"
A 50mm Lens for my Awesome camera!
4 comments:
pioneer woman gave away 2 of those lens yesterday! what color pot do you want? i love my green one but i want a caribbean colored one too & maybe orange or yellow...or all if them! i would like a garden box too, great list
LOL, I love that you want a Snuggie. It paints you in a very cozy light :)
Your cute! I need to get a list for Matt! Ive never had one of those cupcakes I need to try one they look to die for!
So what I want to know was which direction your husband decided to take- I'll die if it was the snuggie! haha.
Post a Comment