
I'm soooo excited about a new project that I've been working on for the past couple of months! I'm here to announce my Fall Boutique and Gift Show!!! I have been working with over 50+ talented women who are excited to share their creations with you. WARNING...this is NOT a craft fair!! All of my vendors offer unique/vintage/hip and chic items that will be for sale. Please join us for a fun shopping experience for everyone in the family to enjoy. There will be jewelry, frames, baby items, pillows, cards, jeans, womens clothing, yummy fall treats, bath essentials and soooo much more! Start your Christmas shopping early~its right around the corner. Tell all your friends too. If you are interested in selling anything, let me know! I have a few spots open.
11 comments:
I'm so impressed and so excited to come...wish I were crafty and I'd sign up to do something, but sadly I can only copy others ideas (and I'm really not that great at doing that!!)!
How fun! Maybe I can talk Amy into taking me with her! I'd love to come and do some early shopping!
i thought you were having it at your house?? i'm excited to see what everyone is making!
Hey Andra...That is awesome that you put this together. I am sure it was a lot of work. I love blogs..it is fun to see your family grow. Your little girl is soooo cute. She was worth the wait..I am sure! You are such a good mom to your step daughter. I am sure she loves you too! I miss our Bunco and costco days. I miss all the girl friends we had at costco. We sure had a lot of fun. I wish I was closer to keep in touch. Good luck with your adventure!
wow I had no idea. good for you. wish i was in town I would have loved to come. i bet it will be great!
Holy Crap, Andra! I just found your blog through Heidi (Ricks 96-97) and it's awesome to see all the pictures of your family and read what you've been up to. You take some amazing pictures and have some darling girls. I have two girls also and live in Michigan, come check out my blog to see pictures. Do you still keep in touch with Christy Jamison? I have Katie (Beutler) Hyde's link on my blog if you want to see her's also. It was fun finding you!
So fun! I wish I was going to be in town. I will be coming for conference. Horray! I can't wait to see everyone. We need to make a plan to do girls night and maybe a playday with the kids.
Looks like fun! That is so neat that you put this together. I will come next year! (We'll be back some time next year). I love things like that. Good luck with it...II am sure it will be fabulous.
hey email me this so i can email it out to all my clients...especially the slc ones
ok, so can i get some cute bows and headbands for my little girl who will hopefully be born by then? i want some! do your sellers have websites i can look at? oh i wish i was going to be there, how fun!
You don't know me, but I'm good friends with Wendy Smith and she told me all about this. I am interested in getting in on it. I make flower clips and headbands and possilby a book with little girls hairdos if I can get it done in time. So if you have any more openings, please let me know. Thanks!!! ~Kelli
Post a Comment