. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, Brian Gardner
2. What kind of car did you drive? Drive?? I lived in Germany~you can't drive over there until you're 18!!
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? I can't think of any
4. Were you a party animal? No, I was too busy working
5. Were you considered a flirt? Maybe:)
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I did take Choir in Germany not because I can sing of course, but beacause we got to have concerts in VERY beautiful Cathedrals and Castles.
7. Were you a nerd? No
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Soccer
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Nope
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I can't say I had one. When we moved to Idaho I did have the same Government teacher that my mom had in High School!!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? My friend Cindy and I took her mini van (cool, I know) and we would go into town and eat at "The Green Tree" those lesbians really know how to cook!!
13. School mascot? Crusaders/Grizzley~I was actually the mascot durring Football season. I loved doing my flips in the bear costume. I must say I did have the cutest "bear butt" in town:)
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Yes, I was the Home Coming Queen and I went with Joe Feldman...my first kiss!
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Not in a million years!
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Thanking my lucking stars that is was finally over!!
17. Where did you go senior skip day? We went camping~LAME
18. Were you in any clubs? Cheerleading, and Soccer
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Ummm...have you seen me???
20. Who was your prom date? Thadd, ya I was kind of grounded from him...(weird, I know!) I led my parents to believe that I was going "stag" Seriously...who does that? HELLO.... I had to do the picking up and dropping off~Totally lame! Not to mention I ended up getting caught and then I was REALLY in trouble.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? That was a couple years ago and NO, YOU COULDN'T PAY ME TO GO BACK! College is where it REALLY got fun!
I tag Natalie, Melanie, Amy E and Steph
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey I know your most embarrasing moment but I will tell you on the phone not on the computer :)
you lived in germany? and you were a cheerleader? oh, i feel like i don't even know you anymore! :)
Post a Comment