Boy have I had a lot of people bring to my attention that I haven't posted in a REALLY long time. Sorry~ I have been diving into the "Boutique" scene and loving every minute. I have met some darling girls through this whole process and I can't wait for my show! The past 2 weekends I have been a part of "Oh Sweet Sadie" they run a fabulous show and I've enjoyed working with them. Here is a sneak peak at one of the many fun things I've been selling. These are "Incognito Tampon Wallets" cute and convenient! They are $20. Let me know if you would like one and I'll send one your way!***Every penny is going into my IVF fund~ No pressure!!!!


7 comments:
wow, those are super cute!!!
Thankfully I don't have need for those items anymore, but I'm wishin I had them years ago!!! I might pick up a few for gifts for friends though.
i got your party invite, i'll be there!!
those are darling! i wish that i could be there for it!
very cute! just might have to stop by and pick one up when i am in town in nov.
IVF fund? is that invetro? are you still having trouble getting pregnant? i had no idea, i thought once you had a baby the rest would be easy...you poor thing...anyway i miss you and your crazy things (that weird exercise machine in your last post and now your tampon holders!) i would give anything for a playdate!
oh andra, i don't have to have a mullet wig, that's what my current hair cut looks like---scary but true...this poor baby is going to come out of me and take one look at me and be like 'put me back, ahhh'...maybe i'll send a pic later
Post a Comment