Oh my gosh... K, it's been way to long since we have seen eachother. Ellie is growing up so much I cant' believe it and little Whitney is turning into a little girl now instead of a little baby. That's crazy!!! Call me soon! Love ya, me :)
First, I want to say your family is adorable. Sorry, I am a blog hopper who had to leave a comment. I read your post on being bald. I can not imagine what it would be like; however, I must say your courage impresses me and the way you look at it. Maybe, it will give me the courage to stop being depressed over a few baby pounds and start living my live more fully. I have been feeling sorry for myself for way to long and need to start living my life more fully. Now you wouldn't guess that by looking at my blog, but I have spent the last 18 obsessed about my weight. I have lost some of it, but the rest well who knows why it is hanging on. Anway, thank you for your post. I need to remember to count my many blessings. I hope this didn't sound patronizing or weird in anyway because truely thank you.
Thanks for leaving a message on my blog. Wew! It took me a while to find your site again. You wondered how I found your site. Just so you will not be too freaked out a or maybe you weren't. I found it through a member through member. As you might have seen on my blog we are in Switzerland. Tv not so great. Ran out of books, so blog until I go home I have been hopping for entertainment. Usually, I just look at the cute families and look for new recipes, but the head band you were wearing caused me to read further. I thought at first you might have cancer, but glad you don't. I have know 4 people who have died of cancer the last couple of months, so the subject is really close to my heart.
Ok we are still trying to figure out this whole blogging thing! Anyway we were excited to find a link to your blog from the Halverson's. Your girls are so beautiful.
Elle is so cute in all those pics. I am sad i missed you guys when i was in utah. we will have to get together next time i am in town. i think for thanksgiving and did you hear twilight is coming out on nov 21st now so maybe all of us girls can get together and go.
14 comments:
i can't believe she's already losing teeth! she is one cute little girl!
Wow! How exciting! AND, she is absolutely beautiful!
Oh my gosh... K, it's been way to long since we have seen eachother. Ellie is growing up so much I cant' believe it and little Whitney is turning into a little girl now instead of a little baby. That's crazy!!! Call me soon! Love ya, me :)
What a big girl!!
can i have her eyes please, and can you make me those watermelon cupcakes too! looks like fun times at your house!
that last pic is cracking me up! she's so pretty. congrats elle! did the tooth fairy leave a prize??
Congratulations Elle - that is so exciting! Did the tooth fairy come? :o)
First, I want to say your family is adorable. Sorry, I am a blog hopper who had to leave a comment. I read your post on being bald. I can not imagine what it would be like; however, I must say your courage impresses me and the way you look at it. Maybe, it will give me the courage to stop being depressed over a few baby pounds and start living my live more fully. I have been feeling sorry for myself for way to long and need to start living my life more fully. Now you wouldn't guess that by looking at my blog, but I have spent the last 18 obsessed about my weight. I have lost some of it, but the rest well who knows why it is hanging on. Anway, thank you for your post. I need to remember to count my many blessings. I hope this didn't sound patronizing or weird in anyway because truely thank you.
Thanks for leaving a message on my blog. Wew! It took me a while to find your site again. You wondered how I found your site. Just so you will not be too freaked out a or maybe you weren't. I found it through a member through member. As you might have seen on my blog we are in Switzerland. Tv not so great. Ran out of books, so blog until I go home I have been hopping for entertainment. Usually, I just look at the cute families and look for new recipes, but the head band you were wearing caused me to read further. I thought at first you might have cancer, but glad you don't. I have know 4 people who have died of cancer the last couple of months, so the subject is really close to my heart.
How fun. Did the tooth fairy visit that night?
Ok we are still trying to figure out this whole blogging thing! Anyway we were excited to find a link to your blog from the Halverson's. Your girls are so beautiful.
Elle is so cute in all those pics. I am sad i missed you guys when i was in utah. we will have to get together next time i am in town. i think for thanksgiving and did you hear twilight is coming out on nov 21st now so maybe all of us girls can get together and go.
so cute! I can't believe how big she is. Congratulations Elle!
Post a Comment