Ok, that's really funny since you haven't even finished New Moon. ENJOY!!!!!!!
and who still hasn't caught up on all of her sleep??? Ya, me! Midnight is an insane hour to be awake, but it was fun! :)
that is so funny, especially since you aren't even ready to read it.
ha ha. which one did you go too? barnes and noble in orem had literally thousands of people in line. crazy
who was hiding their book behind their back so their husband wouldn't think I was a dork too? yea, me. that was fun. i'm even thinking about reading it one day ;)
I wish I would have known you were going! I would have gone with you! I went Saturday morning to Costco, picked up the book and went home and started reading! Have you finished New Moon yet?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ok, that's really funny since you haven't even finished New Moon. ENJOY!!!!!!!
and who still hasn't caught up on all of her sleep??? Ya, me! Midnight is an insane hour to be awake, but it was fun! :)
that is so funny, especially since you aren't even ready to read it.
ha ha. which one did you go too? barnes and noble in orem had literally thousands of people in line. crazy
who was hiding their book behind their back so their husband wouldn't think I was a dork too? yea, me.
that was fun. i'm even thinking about reading it one day ;)
I wish I would have known you were going! I would have gone with you! I went Saturday morning to Costco, picked up the book and went home and started reading! Have you finished New Moon yet?
Post a Comment