I love this picture of Whitney and Aunt Maggie!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Happy 6th Birthday Elle!!!
It's hard to believe that Elle is already 6 yrs old!! It's crazy how time flies by. As you can tell we had a "watermelon" themed party and boy did we all have fun. Elle is a wonderful daughter and we love her so much! Happy birthday sweet cakes!!











I love this picture of Whitney and Aunt Maggie!
I love this picture of Whitney and Aunt Maggie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Elle!! Hope you have a wonderful year! Love the watermelon theme - so cute. And I too, love the pic of Aunt Maggie and Whitney!
so cute! you are so creative. can't wait to see pictures of whit's. I am sure it will be adorable. lets' get together this weekend.
What beautiful and creative decor! I love that theme! I've wondered what comes after Disney Princess phase....
love the cupcakes. i can't believe she's 6, holy cow.
That was fun and so great to see you guys! Elle is such a cutie patootie!!! I have pix to email you, sorry its taken me so long! you are the best party thrower...I love it! Will you plan Addi's in Oct. for me??? :)
what a cute party!
Happy Birthday Elle!!!! I cant believe she is 6! That was such a cute Bday party.
Happy birthday elle! i love the watermelon theme. so cute and perfect for summer.
Okay Andra - those have to be the CUTEST cupcakes I've EVER seen!! You are so creative and talented! Love the adorable gift bags too. Happy Birthday Elle!
What a fun party! Elle is beautiful!
Post a Comment