Thursday, May 22, 2008

Practising with my new Mother's Day camera (Nikon D60)





**Look at these beautiful BLUE eyes**



**(Maggie, don't you think the picture below of Whitney looks like Rachel?)


11 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is so Yummy! I am jealous of the new camera :)

{natalie} said...

sweet pics, i love how crisp nice camera photos come out. lucky gal.

maggie said...

Andra, Whitney does look like Rachel! Wow, your new camera is really nice. Cute photos!

Anonymous said...

yhmcxyI am so jealous of your camera!!! You better post lots of pics from now on! And your little girl is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

okay, who knows what those first few letters are on my last post....

zzulie79 said...

Wow those pic are way good! She is so adorable. She is beautiful just like her mama:)

The Brimhall's said...

To cute! Don't you love baby slobber when they are teething. And why can't the fat rolls look that cute on me. Oh well.

easleyfamily said...

Whitney is so beautiful! I got the Nikon D40 for Mothers Day...we'll have to teach eachother some tricks. I also got classes with mine to teach me what to do.

Unknown said...

Andra- she is so adorable! and so stinking big! You are doing a good job with the camera the pics look great!

Tamara said...

What BEAUTIFUL photos of your little sweetie! Congrats on your new TOY!!

Linda said...

Whitney is so cute! Happy Mother's Day and I love your new camera! Great pictures.