Boy, do I have a treat for you...if anyone even still looks at this blog :) I found a yummy new website called
Six Sisters Stuff and they have 8 slower cookers meals you can make in one hour!! She made it super easy and provided the recipes, pictures and even a shopping list!! It was SO fun to make and literally took and hour..well, maybe a little longer, but not much longer. This is what I made:
Slow Cooker BBQ
Spareribs
Black Bean Taco Soup
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
Chicken Cacciatore
French Dip Sandwiches
Hearty Beef Stew
Maple Dijon Glazed Chicken
Cilantro Lime Chicken with Corn and Black Beans
You can find everything you need HERE
Happy Prepping!
3 comments:
YUMMY!
I still look and thank you so much! I am always in need of easy crock pot recipes!!
I love six sisters stuff!! so much great info :) I'm super impressed that you did all this though!!
Post a Comment