Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lindsey starts dance

My little sweetheart started dance.  It's hard to believe she's almost 3 years old!  Where does the time go.  I love to watch her twirl and whirl and be the cutest little 24 lb ballerina. I try to not get beside myself that I don't have a new born or at least a little one growing inside of me.  I try really hard to focus on what I do have and enjoy every min of each day with my little girls.  They truly bring me the most joy in my life.  My motto all year has been to "Trust in the Lord" and for the most part it has brought me a lot of peace about things.  It's not easy and I  I think I'll always be a tad sensitive when it comes to "fertility" or lack thereof subject, but you know... Life is good

2 comments:

brittany said...

she is the cutest little thing! i love your attitude andra, you are an inspiration and example to all of us.

Stephanie said...

Oh Linds you are so pretty. I bet she will just love dace, how fun!