We had a wonderful Easter filled with lots of activities. We had our famous family Easter egg hunt at our house. What a fun surprise to have Papa and Grandma Lipstick come! Boy was the wind blowing, HOLY COW!! We added the "bunny store" this year. Some of the eggs had bunny bucks inside. The kids were able to turn the tickets in for candy and prizes.
This was cool. The girls went to their first "Easter Dive" Easter egg hunt at the pool
Our little town goes all out for the kids. I love it!
We love that our cousins live so close. The kids are going to have wonderful memories together
Easter Sunday was wonderful. The weather was perfect, church was wonderful, dinner was delicious and the girls loved their Easter baskets filled with goodies. We went for a family drive with the windows rolled down and enjoyed the warm breeze. Stopped at the temple to take pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses (pics later this week). What a wonderful day we had as a family.
4 comments:
Oh my dear. The kids are grown up. Unbelievable! And pretty, too!
I like the baskets from the kids. They look good.
Nice easter pictures!
Andra, Dad and i had a wonderful time with our kids and grandkids.I love Easter and what the season is about. Thank you again for all you do for dad and i when we come to Utah. You and Stephanie make our stay so welcome.Love Mom
Easter was a Blast! Thanks again for taking Emily so I could watch the other 2 at the Hunt. I love having our kids live so close.
what a fun Easter. i'm tired of the dang wind. i love holidays with kids.
Post a Comment