Everyone knows that I'm ready to have another baby. However, its not happening for some reason. I want a SON!! I have him named, I've felt his spirit, and I know he is mine. I just don't know how I'm going to get him here. With that said, my husband has the BEST hair. Its thick and dark and gorgeous! It started out as kind of a joke about him growing out his hair for me, but then I really started to like the long hair look on him. Now we joke that he's going to grow it out until we get our little boy. Folks, it could get REALLY long!! Ha Ha
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ooh, I like that you are playing with fate! A good way to pass the time!
Andra,I love how you take your life and always make the best of it.Matts hair looks really good.
Next yr he might want to have a rapunzel bday :) Looks nice, my hubbys is All gone! And I mean All face and head!
I love it! You will get your little boy! Love you, Andra!!
Post a Comment