They turned out super cute Andra! I still haven't done mine, I need a dictionary or old book! ;) Your apple picking pictures turned out so good!!! What a fun tradition!!! love ya:)
Andra,the decor looks so nice.we are so happy we get to spend Halloween with our kids this year.lets make that pop corn treat one night.love you tons, Mom
5 comments:
super cool.
i think i am going to get out my halloween stuff today.
ps my word verification was "farto" hahahahah
They turned out super cute Andra! I still haven't done mine, I need a dictionary or old book! ;) Your apple picking pictures turned out so good!!! What a fun tradition!!! love ya:)
SOOOO cute! Love it! And I love Nat's word verification! HA HA HA HA!!!!
Im so glad you decided to bring our Halloween! P>S Nat is so funny!
Andra,the decor looks so nice.we are so happy we get to spend Halloween with our kids this year.lets make that pop corn treat one night.love you tons, Mom
Post a Comment