Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We love Herriman Days!






Herriman Days

Movie at the Park
Popcorn, Blankets, Treats
Getting home LATE
Parade
Lots of Candy
Carnival
Fireworks
Lots and Lots of Fun

6 comments:

{natalie} said...

we missed most of art city days this year, next year i want to make a point to attend more of the activities.

Megan B ♥ said...

Wow, and it doesn't even look like there are millions of people. I avoided it because I was afraid it was going to be so crammed and busy (aka, NOT FUN with Crew). Maybe we'll give it a whirl! That looked pretty mellow!

Stephanie said...

Wow they didnt mess around with the movie did they! I forgot my camera at the parade :( It was so fun though!

Jaime S. said...

glad you found the blog! YOur family is so cute. How are you? It's been way to long since we last connected. HOpe all is well your way! Take care, love you

stalker sarah said...

YAY!!! That looks like so much fun! I love the photos! :)

Linda said...

How fun! Great pictures.