Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Nights At Our House

We just picked our first bunch of Strawberries from our garden. I new exactly what I wanted to do with them....ZOKU!!!! I got this nifty little gadget for Christmas and I was so excited to get it out. All I can say is PUT THIS ON YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST FOR THIS YEAR! Oh, so worth it! We made strawberry banana ones. I can't wait to try other flavors. As my cute friend said recently....yes, "LIFE IS GOOD"




5 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....

{natalie} said...

oh i love homemade popsicles. no need for the gadget, we have a billion molds to throw in the freezer. very cool that you got strawberries from your garden.

Stephanie said...

I want one! Yummy!

easleyfamily said...

I think I need me one :) Looks YUMMY!

Shauna B. said...

I got a Zoku for Christmas too! I think I'll go use it now...