The girls are adorable! Did you make those skirts, I love them! Also Linds was thinking Im too cute for this crap mom! hahaha made me laugh!
Those are funny cups and very cute skirts.
A,i laughed so hard when i seen the girls with the cups, even with them i still think they are beautiful.and you are a great mom.love mom
cute pics! love the pillow you made. you are so talented. Also I will be quitting costco at the end of this month so i can come to your parties now. yay!!!
Did you make those skirts? They are adorable! Oh, and I love those cups, absolutely hilarious!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The girls are adorable! Did you make those skirts, I love them! Also Linds was thinking Im too cute for this crap mom! hahaha made me laugh!
Those are funny cups and very cute skirts.
A,i laughed so hard when i seen the girls with the cups, even with them i still think they are beautiful.and you are a great mom.love mom
cute pics! love the pillow you made. you are so talented. Also I will be quitting costco at the end of this month so i can come to your parties now. yay!!!
Did you make those skirts? They are adorable! Oh, and I love those cups, absolutely hilarious!
Post a Comment