What a wonderful weekend we had as a family. I love all of them so very much. I am thankful for my testimony of the Savior. I know that he lives and loves us. Happy Easter!
I love that you updated your photo on the top! The kids look adorable and the party was soooo fun. I wish Mom and Dad didnt have to miss it! Love the cute pictures! Elle looks so much older, and I love that picture of Lindsey pulling the bad, and Whit on the floor hahaha
7 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. Your girls are just the most gorgeous little things ever. I LOVE YOU!
Hmm, who has the most beautiful girls around? I know!!! Andra does! Looks like you had a wonderful weekend!
The girls are absolutely beautiful! I love the photos!! It looks like you guys had such a fun day! :)
I bought those same cream dresses for my girls and then ended up finding something else. They are so cute though.
I love that you updated your photo on the top! The kids look adorable and the party was soooo fun. I wish Mom and Dad didnt have to miss it! Love the cute pictures! Elle looks so much older, and I love that picture of Lindsey pulling the bad, and Whit on the floor hahaha
Very fun! I wish my kids would let me dress them the same...I guess that's one of the down sides to them getting older!
looks like we went the same direction for colors :) Love it! You're girls are beautiful! Hope you guys had a great Easter!
Post a Comment