Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Whitney!!!

WARNING....PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!!!
Where does the time go? I can't believe we have a 2 YEAR OLD! We can't even imagine life with out this little feisty boo boo's. She is tough, sweet, feisty, funny, adventurous, loves babies, loves Mickey Mouse, and loves to snuggle with her mom in the morning! Whitney I hope you had a wonderful birthday and I'm sooooooo happy you came to our fun family! We love you so much!



I was soooooo happy with the way the cake turned out!!


Party favors for the adults. My sister made these adorable cookies for Whitney


Party favors for the kids




The Candy Bar









Antenna's for all the kids




The gift table (see the banner??? I made it!!)








Aunt Carol




All the Lady bugs


Aunt Carol brought a real lady bug for the kids to see and she even sang the kids some lady bug songs!




blowing out the candles


My favorite lady bug in the whole world




Opening gifts

























10 comments:

{natalie} said...

good job on the banner, it looks great! happy birthday to whitney! i can't believe it's been 2 years already.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Whitney!!!!! We sure love you! Andra you have amazing parties! You should be a party planner! Your attention to detail is amazing. Happy Birthday Whit Whit!!!!

Kasi said...

You are amazing, your parties are awesome! And you have a gorgeous 2 year old!

Party of Five said...

You always throw the cutest parties! I saw the canning jars in the background. I have been doing a lot of that this year, we need to compare notes! Happy Birthday Whitney!

The Redford Family said...

So dang cute! Everything...especially Whitney! I love your party planning. Next time I have a party I am asking you for advice. You are so talented! Cute cute cute!!! Did you do the cake?

Rachel said...

What an adorable little two year old! Amazing decorations as always :)

Angie said...

Andra, you are the. best. mom. I can't believe how amazing that party looked. What lucky girls you have. And Whitney is an absolute doll. Great job. Next time we have a birthday, will you plan it for me? So cute.

Melanie Palmer said...

Very fun! Everything was perfect, as usual!

brittany said...

Holy Cuteness! Andra you are amazing. I wish I could have come to the ladybug party :)

Megan B ♥ said...

That looks SO amazing. I need to bookmark this post to copy your ideas for Kinley next year!!!