What a WONDERFUL weekend I had at my boutique! We had a HUGE turn out even with all the snow coming down like it did. My poor pregnant feet were KILLING me! I couldn't be more happy with the way things turned out! Here are a few treasures I couldn't resist. To see more fun pictures from my show go HERE
How cute are these? I swear I played with these when I was a little girl! Can't wait for Whitney to try them out!
5 comments:
Soo cute!! I need to come to one of your boutiques. I do want to make those frames still. I got online and searched for them and I was worried I would order the wrong thing. I need to have Christy come over to make sure it is the right stuff. She said just to search "Tin Ceiling Tiles" but I got a bunch of different kinds that popped up.
those sewing cards are cool. i need to look for some of those for add. when's the next boutique so i can pick some up there?
Way cute! 46 Days until your baby comes!!!!
such cute stuff! wish i could have been there.
Wish I could have made it. Hopefully next time around!
Post a Comment