I LOVE...........
1. I lovebeing in mad love with my husband
2. I love sipping on a Diet Mtn Dew while reading a magazine
3. I love walking into Whitneys room each morning and being greeted with the cutest smile
4. I love that I'm finally losing weight
5. I love when Elle tells me I'm one of the best moms in the world~She has two :-)
6. I love when Matt sends me little love notes via text
7. I love planning/hosting super fun parties
8. I love being a mom
9. I love how proud Elle is to show me her gymnastics
10. I love watching Whitney Dance...she really knows how to shake it
11. I love getting mail
12. I love knowing that my family will always be together forever
13. I love to cuddle in front of the fireplace
14. I love the way Matt makes popcorn~Yummy
15. I love that I've been blessed with wonderful friends
16. I love to try new restaurants
17. I love Monday nights~its my T.V. night...The Bachelor, True Beauty/Little people big world, and John and Kate plus 8
18. I love watching Matt surf
19. I love Ellen DeGeneres
20. I love cupcakes
What do you love??
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love Ellen too! Monday nights are great...I watch the bachelor and true beauty..but then I have to watch 24! It is always exciting. I love Thursday too...Greys and Private Practice. I loved your list. You do throw great parties...you have talent! You are so happy now..I still remember the day you came into Costco coming back from Texas. I am glad you found true love and happiness!
you are cute. i love the list.
1. i love diet coke after i haven't had it for a long time
2. i love fabric
3. i love making my kids happy
4. i love scuba w/Ethan
5. i love cookies & icecream
6. i love you (as a friend, perv)
Ummmm you forgot you have the best sister in the world!!!! I love your!
I LOVE that you LOVE the Bachelor...I am addicted!
I LOVE blogging with my friends! Cute post!
I LOVE that I have found you after all these years! We had so much fun growing up and I seriously have missed you. Your girls are adorable! We really need to get together and catch up! I wish I could be there tomorrow...please tell everyone hi for me! And tell Jenn to get with the now and get on facebook...or get a blog...something!! I miss her too!
Andra--
Fun to see your blog. You have a really cute family. I found you from Angie Herbst. We have a blog too, if you want to see my crazy fam. www.stewartasylum.blogspot.com
Hope life is good. I would love to hear from you.
Suzanne (baker) Stewart
Post a Comment