Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Party~3rd year!!!

I just love VALENTINE'S Day. Actually, I just love throwing parties! This is my 3rd year throwing this party just for the "girls" and boy did we have fun! This year was especially fun because 3 of my grade school girlfriends were able to come. We stayed up until 1:30am talking and laughing until the cops showed up. Yup, I said COPS! Were we being too loud...NO, were cars taking up to much space in our culti-sac...NO, Jennifers husband filed a missing person report because she was out so late and not answering her cell phone! Hilarious!! I guess her husband doesn't know what happens when the Mountain Home girls get together!!





Super cute Valentines we got!!
more pictures tomorrow...

12 comments:

{natalie} said...

thanks for hosting, it's always fun to come to your parties. i love you!

Stephanie said...

I had soooooo much fun. Thank you for all the hard work and effort you took into throwing such a fun party. We need more Girls nite outs. Love ya

tbergsjo said...

That is too funny! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Andra: You do such a wonderful job everytime! I wish I could have made it. Ava and I were both so sick and I still needed to pack and wanted to spend as much time with my dad as possible. Hopefully we can all get together next time I am in town.

Jen said...

Hey at least I know he cares! LOL I still can't believe he did that. I am shocked because that is so not like him to even care what time I get home. I have been out later than that before and I come home to him sleeping. Doesn't even notice. Too funny! Thanks for inviting me, I had a blast.

easleyfamily said...

K, St Patricks day party for March? I expect an Andra party every month, they are so much fun! Thanks for the fun night...and mabye next time we can party with out the cops!!! I love you!

Jen said...

Amy I made some of those sugar cookies today and I love them!!!
Oh and next time I go out I will MAKE sure to keep my cell phone on so my wonderful husband can know that I am ok.
:)

Melanie Palmer said...

Fun times- thanks for including me in your special club...I feel so cool ;)

Angie said...

Sooo fun! Andra, you are so great. I'll have to take party-throwing lessons from you. I've always wanted to be good at that. I love your pictures of everyone. And let me know...next year I'm there!

Linda said...

How fun! You really know how to party!

Sarah said...

oh how fun, i'm completely jealous! but i'm glad everyone had fun

Tiffany said...

so cute! thanks again for collecting valentines goodies for me, you are too cute and sweet! love ya!!!hypedfit