Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've been tagged!!!!

My cute friend Wendy wants me to share 6 weirdo things about myself....I can think of a few more than that!!!!


**I will spend $50+ to have a small package of my favorite German candy shipped to me from Germany** Kinder Chocolate and Gummie Smurfs!!!!YUMMY


**I am currently BALD...that's totally WEIRD**


**My husband thinks this is a weirdo thing about myself...that I actually "think" I know what's going on with this show:)


**I am DEATHLY afraid of crickets**


**Whenever I'm in a car I have to have a Diet Mountain Dew right by my side. I prefer the fountain kind with the small soft ice...ahhhhhh


**I'm OBSESSED with picking Whitney's nose! You will never find a booger near her nose...Now that's WEIRD


**Don't be scared...I love watching shows where people get murdered...ie: Anything on Court TV, Dateline, CSI, The 1st 48 hours, Snapped, I know I'M WEIRD!!!!!!

NOW I TAGG: AMY, LORI, MAGGIE, NAT AND TIFF

8 comments:

Party of Five said...

I loved your weirdo things. I too am obsessed with my children's noses, also ears, I can't stand the site of earwax coming out of their ears. And Chris and I are also obsessed with the crime shows, we love the first 48. It is awesome! (Funny thing, jackson just came up to me and I tried to pick an eyelash that was about to go in his eye, I guess the picking thing doesn't just involve noses and ears) :)

Jack Andrews said...

Matt & Andra...I'm a blogger. I've already linked to you. Great to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Andra, you are so cute!! I have to say, I have a lot of those things in common with you!!! (the murder shows, my kids noses, always having a soda with me in the car)!!

*ethan* said...

i love diet dew too!!! at the big C they are getting rid of that item and you can get a case of the diet dewzers for only $5! and the best killer show ever is Dexter, ask nat she's got my back!!

{natalie} said...

hey...how funny ethan posted a comment before me. we are obsessed w/Dexter right now. but you know i love all the csi's. you are awesome and i love ya!

The McEwans said...

I haven't talked to you or seen you for soooo long, and I have to say that after hearing that you are bald, I thought to myself that you are so beautiful that I am sure you look amazing without hair! I am sure you have so many cute hats now huh, so your head doesn't get fried in the sun! Whit is the cutest thing EVER! You dress her so cute too! We should get her and Maddox together.

zzulie79 said...

Those Chocolates look delicious. We love CSI To!

Sarah said...

ok, let's start with having candy shipped to you... I LOVE IT! i think that's completely normal...and neither of my children will ever have a booger near their nose's either (i actually think i have deformed their noses from doing this so much)...being bald, kind of wierd i'll give that to you but the wierdest thing is what matt said, no one can possibly have a clue as to what's going on in LOST! cute girl