I'm not going to lie, at first I was devastated, scared, embarassed...the list goes on but with lots of love, prayers and cute friends and family, I'm learning to deal with it and not letting it ruin my life. I have so much to be thankful for. Elle is very protective of me, Whitney reminds me to smile everyday and my husband is the sweetest man on the face of the earth. He has made me feel more beautiful than I've ever felt and he gently kisses my head each night. Now if that's not true love I don't know what is.
Lifes trials huh? I don't know why this is happening to me, but I can honestly say that I've never been happier in my whole life. Hair or no hair. I'm happy to be alive, happy to be a mom, and happily in love.
If anything, this will give me more incentive to lose this stubborn weight! I can't be fat AND bald!
Thank you all for loving me for ME. I've been blessed with many wonderful friends and a wonderful family! I love you all
16 comments:
I'm so glad you came out of the closet...now if I can just get you out of the house ;)
I admire you so much and think you look beautiful all the time. Let me know if you want to go hat shopping...I'm in!
Andra you are beautiful no matter what! and you do have so much too be thankful for we all do- you have two healthy beautiful daughters and a very sweet husband. The baby legs are adorable on Whit!
Andra, you are absolutely gorgeous! And Whitney is the most adorable thing I've ever seen!
whitney isn't the only beautiful girl in those pictures!! good for you for looking at the bright side of things, and i agree the baby legs on whitney are adorable.
Andra you are amazing & beautiful! And Whitney is the cutest thing just like her mommy!
I think that is soooo sweet that your hubby kisses your head--and I agree with everyone, you are always gorgeous!!!!
I echo what everyone else says! You and Whitney are both beautiful and you are such an inspiration! I'm in for hat shopping too!
You are still a HOT MAMA!
hi friend, this post makes me tear up. i know it was hard for you to do this. but you are beautiful and brave and smart and creative and amazing so i think you'll be great w/o hair. you know i love you.
ps. love the argyle!! and i got your card today, thanks
Andra!
So fun to see your blog! You still look beautiful--by the way. One of my best friends growing up had the same thing. She was the coolest and it just made her more amazing. So, we should totally get together . . . let the two little ones meet and let the adults party. If it will finally get warm . . . maybe we could bbq. We love your new car. We have been looking and just the other day checked out the sequoias. Anyway, hope you guys are doing great. More soon! Love the Clowards (and yes, we--okay I--can't wait to have another one! :))
Oh Andra - you are my HERO!!!
You looked so beautiful at church today (love the hat!) and we were all bawling in Relief Society with you.
We all LOVE you - you always make me smile and lift my spirit!
It was fun to see your "little strawberry" in person today - every detail was adorable - down to her sweet pink toenails! :o)
I am so proud of you, i know that wasnt easy for you to post. I think you are so beautiful inside and out. I am so lucky to have the best sister in the world. You will be amazed at the people you will touch. I love you.
Hi Andra . . . you are beautiful outside . . and inside. : ) You look amazing . . . and you are NOT fat! If only we could all be that fat. :)
maybe some of us can catch up to your beauty now...you always were way more pretty then the normal person anyway, hair or no hair i would still love to look like you!
i need details though, will the hair come back? what a bizaar disease
Andra you are amazing, and so beautiful! And your daughter takes after her mother! Thanks for sharing this post. I often wonder about life's trials too. I'm so glad I have been able to know you and your family. You're the best!
Linda (Amy's mother-in-law)
Andra, you are one hot bald chick!! You are so beautiful and your spirit is so inspiring!
Post a Comment