Sunday, January 20, 2008

Whitney's Baby Blessing!


Posted by Picasa

Today was Whitney's baby blessing. We were fortunate to have many family members and friends assist with the ordinance. It was a cold and blustery day but Whitney did not seem to mind. She wiggled during the blessing a bit giving dad some nerves!I had to change my hand position a few times! Whitney's dress was sewn from part of Andra's wedding dress! I must say, I don't think I have ever seen such a dress on a baby, it was awesome.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute Andra, I can't believe how big she is getting! I love the dress I have never heard of that.

{natalie} said...

i'm glad you had such a nice day! i love the idea of her dress being part of your wedding dress andra. where are the pics of you and matt?

elle looks like she love being a big sister!

Stephanie said...

She looks gorgeous! I am sooooo sorry again that we missed it. Rodney is still really sick. I love u tons.

Sarah said...

i love that her dress was made from your gown!