Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS



*********
Looks like I will be retaking these pictures this coming Sunday.  I had no idea they were so blurry.  As for my hair...What the??  The shadow makes it look like I have some weird side bufont. Oh well, Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Moni'que ♥ said...

Oh my God... Andra, these pictures from you with Whitney and Lindsey are so pretty. I love them so much!
You have so pretty little girls! And Andra, I really love your hair! I'm a little bit jealous ... ;) P.S.: I like the outfits from the girls

Megan B ♥ said...

ha ha, side bufonts are all the rage, didn't you know? :) Those Christmas outfits are TO DIE FOR. Where on earth did you get them? Crazy cute!

brittany said...

where did you get those outfits? scarlet NEEDS those leggings. your girls are beautiful and so are you!!

Stephanie said...

I never saw this post either??? Anyway I love you girls you are all Beautiful! Love there cute outfits, I love twinners!