Monday, May 23, 2011

Angelmans 5K

My very best friend Christy from College has twin boys with Angelmans Syndrome. (You can read more about Angelmans HERE) After all the rain we had all week long, Saturday turned out to be beautiful and perfect just like her twins. It was so wonderful to support her and her family as they raised money to help find a cure for this disease. Christy is not only my friend but my HERO. She is always so easy going, upbeat and thinking of others and not herself. I don't think there was a dry eye in site watching those little guys cross the finish line. She truly has two little angels.





4 comments:

brittany said...

what a special day for you to be able to participate in! ps I love your shirt. where did you get it?

J♥M said...

This is so AWESOME! I loved the video!

Stephanie said...

I love Christy too. She is such a strong and amazing person. I am so glad that your family was able to make it to this walk. You guys r lucky to have eachothers friendship!

Christina said...

You guys look great! I'm glad you were able to go and support her and her family. Tell Christy hi from me!