Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ahhhhh WIG OUT!!!

I have the CUTEST husband alive!!! This summer when I was going through my "hair experience" Matt suggested I throw myself a "WIG OUT" party in honor of my new doo! What an awesome idea. So, this past weekend was my party and boy did we have fun. I have the sweetest friends who have always loved and supported me. Thank you all for loving me the way I am. Hair or no hair, nothing is more important than true friendship. Thanks for supporting me and helping me laugh through this crazy experience. I love you all!
**I actually found this hilarious card game at Barnes and Noble...we played it like "spoons" except instead of spoons we grabbed black candles! It was a fabulous evening!!! One I'll never forget...YOU GIRLS LOOKED HOT!!!










18 comments:

Melanie Palmer said...

That was a lot of fun! You are so creative and quite the host. I'm blog lifting some of the pictures so thanks!

Rachel said...

You are so cute and terribly creative!! I love it and wish I lived by you to benefit from all your creativeness! You're friends there are so lucky to have you!

The Redford Family said...

I loved your pictures. Looks like you had a wonderful time. You do have a good husband...and you deserve him through all you have been though. I loved the pink wig and pink lipstick. You look soooo cute!!!! You are such a strong person, Andra. You go Girl!

Kasi said...

you always throw the cutest parties! I was thinking today how much I miss you and totally wish I could have made it to your v-day party before we moved :(

Linda said...

What a fun idea! You have a great husband and wonderful friends. You all look beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a cute Party! you always do such an amazing job! wish i would have been in town to come! I love all the wigs and where is carly's? I love all those pics of whit!

The McEwans said...

Oh my gosh! You looked H-O-T Hot! Love the pink wig and lipstick to match! So sad I missed it! You throw the best parties out of anyone I know! So sad I missed it.

{natalie} said...

i loved it! the decorations were awesome too. you are the best, love you

Tiffany said...

So cute, I love it!!!! I had such a good time with everyone... You throw the best parties ever... You're a hot babe in the pink wig!!! Love ya, Tiff

Party of Five said...

I wish I could have been there, I had the perfect wig all picked out. But you can't miss Grandma's birthday party or you will never live it down. Love you!

easleyfamily said...

SO much fun and I love you! you look hot in a pink wig, no wig, any wig! Throw another party soon that I can LEAVE my kids home for :)

Jeff and Sarah Flint Family said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!

Stephanie said...

I had a blast at the party! I wish we would of played games longer, I can never get enough games! love ya

Stephanie said...

Did I mention that I am still Wiggin out from your party?

Megan B ♥ said...

I totally love it, what a GREAT idea!!!

Leatha said...

What a great idea! And you are awesome at throwing parties.

maggie said...

I wish that I could have been there! You are so creative, how fun!

The Brimhall's said...

That was such a fun party! I am so glad I was in town for it. You look hot in those pics. Could you please photo shop my arms, wow they are chubby. Love ya